Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Honesty is D Best Policy

Received my government exam result today... and it was 'unexpected'.... I expected that I passed only two from four exam that I took, but the result came out I passed 3 out of four.... But still i have to retake 2 paper again... I was talking with one of my colleague about the exam, telling her what subject i failed when another colleague commented.... 'u failed that one?' when xxxx told me that it was so slow, and she was so bored while taking that exam. When she went in, i asked my colleague, isn't the person she talked about the one who cheated during the exam... then she told me that actually our colleague was one of them... i was surprised, and at that moment my 'view' of her changed....  Not only that, the way she asked the question was as if 'mengejek' me....  Me ja yg pandai2 buat kesimpulan kali bah dis... hehehe...  but thats wat i thought lah.... Its kinda funny actually when i passed 60 psm but failed 30 psm.... My own fault jg bah dat.... x enough latihan.... and for the 2nd time, i must pass... dun want to repeat it again next time....

Back to what i really want to talk about.... 'Honesty is d Best Policy".... i admit that there were times when i wasn't completely honest with myself, with others, with.... and bcuz of it, i almost lost 'him'.... what happened before teaches we unforgetable lesson.... reminding me not to repeat the same mistake again.... i am truly thankful for the chance to be with him.... i dunno how long we will be together, but i do hope, if it is God's willing, we'll be together for a long2 time.... :p 

Another topic.... actually in the process of 'finishing' my minutes of meeting, but i was 'stuck' bout the pembahagian tugas... what d other boss said was different from the other boss.. so i dunno wats the actual result was, n dunno wat to write then.....  well juz have to wait and c only lah....

daaa to be continue.....

0 comments: