Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jealousy....

I am really 'sick' n 'tired' of people who are EXTREMELY JEALOUS..... Like today, i was helping my other colleague to kira their OT, when dis 'person' out of nowhere got mad, simply bcuz i didn't take all the punch card... she thought i took it out to kira their gaji.... Maybe she was so 'scared' that i will take over her post...as if I want it.... honestly i prefer my post now.... less stress, less tekanan.....

D other day, when i met our boss, he told me that probably there will be some changes in our dept, n my post might be slightly different from what it is now.... N since i've completed my Secretarial Course, they expected me to hold the PA post.... However, its seems that, that person for surely wouldn't want that post to be taken by someone else.... I told AO d other day that i feel bad about the changes actually, n she told me if our boss truly offer me d post then i shouldn't reject it..... Baru kabar angin pun mcm that person semacam only....

Haven't finish my job yet, but me tersgt2 ndak rajin already..... besides, my kepala is killing me.... :(

0 comments: